Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hilary -vote war, Saddam, and WMD

YOU TUBE VIDEO

Video Description

Unedited version - Hillary Clinton talks about her vote to go to war, Saddam, and WMDs 2 weeks before war in a meeting w/ women, men, National Organization for Women and Code Pink.

kirstenmichel.com

see also edited versions on my channel

*I am not affilitated with Code Pink nor do I endorse any political candidate. I am a conscientious objector (especially to the ridiculous realm of politics) and neutral about Code Pink. I am an Independent Multimedia Documentary Journalist.

Personal Message

Hilary on her vote for war,Saddam and WMDs 2 weeks before meeting with Code Pink

Thanks,
worriedamerican


© 2008 YouTube, Inc.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]